This is SimWorks’ WEB STORE!!!
Please check out more information about our products on SimWorks’ WEB SITE.
About SimWorks WEB STORE :
- The items you purchased will be shipped from Japan or US.
- Shipping rates are calculated automatically as a quote. For USA customers, product will be shipped from Portland, OR via USPS Priority rates will vary and the differences will be refunded to your original method of payment upon your request.
- We will NOT ship the items to any places in Japan. If you would like to ship the item within Japan, please visit Circles webstore, or our dealers’ in Japan.
- We only accept Paypal payment for now.
- We are also looking for SimWorks’ DEALER SHOP. Please contact us if you are interested in.
- If you have any questions, please let us know through our contact form.
Imagination & Creation of your life qualityHuman beings have lost a lot of things so far which cannot be regained completely. Nature and society remind us how much we still don’t know about this world we exist and we’ve noticed that the same issue is happening in our bicycle world.
In former days, there was a time when bicycles were locally built by hands and welded with carefully selected tubings and probably those bikes went to our own grandparents. After that, over the decades, Japan eventually became the most important place for bike manufacturing especially when people around the world started using bikes more recreationally.
Times are different now. A center of manufacturing is located in other countries while companies in Japan receive their ideas and products massively without any hesitation. Has the Japanese bicycle industry lost not only their production power but imagination as well?
We’ve realized that the reason is based on a lack of understanding through consumption. Radically, a quite different market could be seen here in Japan if we tapped into our roots: we should've made products by our own hands, increased lines on communication, used the knowledge that we did have, and accepted what we had too much and not.
Simworks has started taking an action to change the system against the trend of mass production. Our goal is to give our clients the highest quality of product! We think it is necessary in order to guide the next generation. This is what we stand for and this is our passion we’d like to share with you.